[cq_vc_bannerblock bannertitle=”BUILDERS BENEFITS” titleborder=”none” titlebordersize=”1px” titlebordercolor=”#ffffff” buttonborder=”none” buttonbordersize=”1px” buttonbordercolor=”#ffffff” isicon=”no” iconanimation=”bounce” elementheight=”100″ issmoothscroll=”no”]
Build Great Homes & Save Money!
Builders of Haven™ homes enjoy the ability to build affordable, durable, and hyper-efficient homes for their clients while at the same time realize many cost saving advantages over conventional designs.
- Due to the panelized design of the Haven™ , outdoor construction time is reduced approximately 50% allowing crews to work in conditioned space.
- Minimal construction waste saves money for haul off.
- The Haven™ is composed of only 40 panels of only 2 different sizes. Repeatability reduces waste and increases productivity of crew members.
- No special tooling or manufacturing space is necessary. Panels are built with standard carpentry tools.
- Symmetry of design substantially reduces excavation and foundation work time. Foundation is repeatable, speeding production time.
- Panels can be manufactured by carpenters with standard skill levels in under a week.
- Panels can be installed on site with crew of 4-5; project manager, journeyman carpenter, and 2-3 laborers.
- Panels fit on one flatbed truck for delivery to site.
- Panels can be installed on site without benefit of heavy equipment or cranes.
- Green siding product is non-toxic, flexible, and easily applied.
- Standard windows, doors, cabinets and finish materials can be used.
- Repeatable roof pattern simplifies installation process.
- Quicker project completion times equal happier customers.
- The inherent strength of the Haven™ minimizes settling drywall cracks and door frame adjustments.
- Centralized Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC in the C.O.R.E. area makes for a more efficient and cost effective installation and is easily accessed for any repairs or changes to the systems.
- Minimal warranty call-backs.
- Builders of Haven™ homes stand out in their communities as experts in green and sustainable building practices.